AUTO REPAIR SERVICES OFFERED
From minor maintenance to major repairs, our team of experienced technicians is ready to serve your needs.
- Drive Belt Inspection or Replacement
- Fan Belt Inspection or Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Inspection or Replacement
- Timing Belt Inspection or Replacement
- Heater Hose Inspection or Replacement
- Radiator Hose Inspection or Replacement
- English Flush and Fill Service
- Flush your engine to protect it from damage and get rid of deposits that have built up over time.
- Brake Fluid Change
- Differential Fluid Change
- Power Steering Fluid Change
- Transmission Fluid & Filter
- 17-Point Oil Change Service
We offer full synthetic oil changes: which include an extended life oil filter for most cars.
- Battery Installation
Install a new battery.
- Filter Replacement
Replace the air filter in your vehicle.
- Check Engine Light Service
The Check Engine Light can indicate any number of problems with your engine.
In some instances, pricing may vary by make and model of the vehicle. Please see a specialist for more information.
- AC & Heating System
- Brake Services
- Diagnosis and Evaluation Services
- Axle / CV Joint Repair (FWD)
- Radiator Repair/Replacement
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Manual Transmission Repair
- Clutch Repair Service
- Four Wheel Drive Systems
- Mastercraft Tires
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Bridgestone Tires
- Continental Tires
- Cooper Tires
- Firestone Tires
- Fuzion Tires
- General Tires
- Goodyear Tires
- Hankook Tires
- Michelin Tires
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on carpet
- Kid & Pet safe
- Eliminates Odors
- Repels Spills
- General Tires
- Resists Stains
AUTO INSPECTION LIST
We provide a variety of inspection services to help you pass state inspection and assist you in buying used vehicles.
- American Motors